Sunday, February 14, 2010

Feel Moody Before Period Is It Normal To Get SUPER Moody The Day Before Your Period?

Is it normal to get SUPER moody the day before your period? - feel moody before period

I expect that my period tomorrow and I was not at Moody yesterday, but today (the day before my time) I'm feeling very bad!
I washed the dishes and I did not know he was very angry.
Then when I put aluminum foil on something my brother began to put the aluminum foil and it scared me, I was like STOP IT! I did not do a thing. : S
Every time someone speaks to me I feel like if someone in the face .... Stamp
I know it's normal to feel angry, but this seems about ...
Do you like it?

2 comments:

  1. I like that too, and I feel bad about it is, but hey we are women and an apology.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I like it. It is normal to be in a bad mood, are hormone like a madman in full swing.

    ReplyDelete