Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Can You Get Pain In Your Hips From Pid Having Constant Joint Pain In My Hip Who Has This Issue N How Are You Treated For Your Pain?

Having constant joint pain in my hip who has this issue n how are you treated for your pain? - can you get pain in your hips from pid

I had had severe pain in the hip in recent years (and other severe joint pain in the other), and no doctor I tell what is wrong until last Friday, when I recently fell down the stairs ice n my hip pain was so bad that I was in the emergency room n they have a MRI and showed abnormalities in my sacroiliac joint in my right hip and was told was that this rule is implemented, a broken hip, I will continue with an orthopedic surgeon this week, the pain so bad, now I can not bear weight on his right leg from the hip CB I can not wait for this appointment, but I need help understanding this disease Bout No, wait, are doing what they can to alleviate pain, I am 24yrs only function normally and feel like a 80yr old wn how old the pain that I work! No one has been diagnosed,w ed that sacroiliac joint dysfunction and what is their pain and the measures taken do better? They believe that I caused by arthritis or receive physical therapy and did not help me w my joint pain and improvement is not the same in all, I felt even worse. I wonder how (or if you know something about this treatment against the disease) for the pain was and how we hope with this quote, orthopedic surgeon and what can I do happen n I'm so scared to have this pain but I really need help w which informs the sacroiliac joint dysfunction and what they do about the present and a broken hip? Thank you very much

No comments:

Post a Comment